Follow your bliss ... If you do follow your bliss, you put yourself on a kind of track that has been there all the while, waiting for you, and the life that you ought to be living is the one you are living. When you can see that, you begin to meet people who are in your field of bliss, and they open doors to you. I say, follow your bliss and don’t be afraid, and doors will open where you didn’t know they were going to be.
Here is what one of my clients has to say
about working with me:
I often have trouble with making work related decisions that are not only best for my business but feel really good for other aspects of my life, like family, self-care, and a higher vision for my life. Anjali has great skill in really honing in on and uncovering my unique offerings and the innate gifts I have to bring to the world, and helps me put them into form in ways that feels safe and empowering. Working with her has pierced through all the clutter inside me that gets in the way of clarity, and is helping me build my business in a way that feels truly aligned with my highest gifts and joys.
Soul coaching Sessions
As a Life Coach, I aspire to help high-functioning individuals to live their most aligned, authentic and soulful life, to find greater peace, ease and joy (even in the midst of challenge and change) and to cultivate greater integrity, authenticity and self-trust.
I really love thinking 'outside the box' with clients and opening to the most creative and inspired possibilities for a life lived soulfully and rooted in an inner alignment that feels really good. I believe that our bodies and souls are speaking to us all the time. I support my clients in accessing this valuable wisdom.
I completed my life coach training with Martha Beck and have many years of experience supporting, guiding and mentoring people through leading yoga classes, retreats, workshops and trainings. I have mentored yoga teachers on their teaching journey and consulted with small business owners on the path of entrepreneurship. It is my greatest honor and privilege to serve the soul on it's evolutionary path and to be a guiding light for others in a way that is creative, kind, compassionate, and skillful.
Coaching can help take you from where you are to where you would like to be, while enjoying the process. I especially love working with individuals who are in significant life transitions (or contemplating one), at a crossroads, entrepreneurs starting up their own businesses or struggling within their business, and helping clients to become more embodied, attuned, enlivened, and free of the burdens or self-limiting stories that keep them stuck. Let's dive in together!
* Working with me is easy as we can meet in person, on the phone, or via Skype. You can feel out what resonates for you.
I Love Helping Clients To:
* Access inner wisdom & deep self trust
* Listen to intuition and learn to trust this inner knowing
* Live from a place of inner alignment, even when the externals or what was comfortable and familiar, falls away
* Cultivate a core of peace and calm in the midst of anxiety, challenge, or life transitions, large & small
* Get unstuck and live 'on purpose' rather than by default
* Take courageous leap's of faith or even baby 'turtle' steps as is appropriate for the client.
* Design a life and daily routines that feel deeply nourishing and satisfying on all levels leading to greater health, vitality & JOY
* Make challenging decisions from a place of self-love, and stick with these decisions that are rooted in their unique Truth
* Follow one's true heart's desires (and figure out what they are)
* Be totally okay with breaking down and falling apart (and seeing how this is actually a good thing!)
* Liberate the soul from old, stuck patterns and habits
* Follow what feels liberating and exciting rather then what feels shackling or binding (and to trust that this is really okay)
* Create a life they LOVE & feel totally aligned with!
And the list goes on...
What I bring to my coaching
I believe the body has a lot of wisdom to share (more wisdom, in fact, than the mind alone) and sessions with me may include centering/grounding practices, meditation & visualization, breathing, talking, listening and attuning to your deepest soul and self. My practice is influenced and informed by contemplative psychology, the yoga tradition, Somatic Experiencing, various life coaching techniques, and the wisdom and alchemy of nature.
Besides talking and listening in a session, we might have fun playing with highly effective coaching tools and exercises, gentle movement, mindfulness practice, aromatherapy or tarot cards. Coaching is a way for me to bring all my favorite resources, tools, trainings, and intuitions to the session and see what is most needed in the moment for each individual client. I create a highly supportive, compassionate and non-judgemental space in which to dive deep, thrive big and help you create and claim a life aligned with your soul.
I stay away from giving advice and support YOU in finding the abiding wisdom and deep truths that live within. We may wrestle with the big questions together. I trust that you are your own best expert and I will never judge you or where you are on your journey.
Everything in our session will be held in the highest confidence.
Session structure & investment
Currently, I am offering sessions by phone, Skype, or in person in Vermont or on Cape Cod.
Grab yours soon! And, check out my Soul Support Coaching Groups.
20 minute FREE Discovery Session: To get to know each other a bit and see if we are a good fit. There is nothing you need to do to prepare for this, it's like having a cup of tea with a good friend over the phone. We'll just chat and let the ideas flow. There is absolutely no pressure to commit beyond this first session if you choose not to. After our Discovery Session:
20 Minute Initial Discovery Session: FREE (phone session)
30 Minute Soul Session: $55
50 Minute Soul Session: $75
Package of 3 50-Minute Soul Sessions: $210 ($70/session)
Deep Dive Package:
12, 60-minute sessions over 6 months with support between sessions: $960
(and on sale through Sept. 21- $900) Save $60)
Autumn Coaching Special Offer: Envisioning a New YOU.
One 50 minute session for $50 (one per customer please) SAVE $25!!!
* Do you feel stuck in old familiar patterns that you would love to transform and change as you leave the past behind and envision bold new possibilities for yourself? If so, I am offering coaching sessions this fall designed to take you from where you are (and were) to where you would like to be. Come find clarity and empowerment on your life's path.
* We are comfortable and familiar with the past, but how can we courageously create the new? Sometimes we don't even know what we want and w/out having a crystal clear vision, the Universe has a hard time responding to our desires. How can we make manifest, the dreams and visions we have for ourselves?
* It is possible to consciously create what we truly desire, with a little help along the way. In this session the sky is the limit on imagining, feeling ourselves in, and LOVING our future self while also deeply honoring where we are right now. This is a judgement free zone, so no worries if you feel like you've been stuck in a rut for a good long time!
Purchase the Autumn Special HERE & then just pop me an email to set up our session:
Check out my other SPECIAL PACKAGES HERE
** Sliding fee scale or payment plans upon request: Please just ask! Email Anjali to Discuss.
EMAIL ME to schedule a session, pay via the link below or call 802.839.8193 to get started.
Cash, check, PayPal or credit card welcome.
LOCATION: 7 Main Street, 2nd Floor, Suite 203- Montpelier, VT. (top of stairs on the right)
Cancellation Policy: Please allow a full 24 hours to cancel your appointment if needed. If you cancel within this period, we will reschedule and you will not be charged a cancellation fee. If you are not able to cancel within 24 hours, you will be charged a $25 cancellation fee which I will bill to you. Thank you for understanding that my schedule is very full, and for honoring this policy.