women's Soul support collective:
live your life deeply aligned with your soul...
This Fall, join me in a supportive group of wonderful women on a intimate guided journey of the Heart & Soul. This groups meets LIVE, online (Zoom/ not in person) and is available roughly twice per year in the early fall and late winter.
PLEASE NOTE THESE IMPORTANT NEW DETAILS:
* I am still updating the info on this to be fresh and new so thank you for your patience. Check back in for more up to date details and an updated soul support curriculum soon!
* You can reserve your spot for the Fall Group NOW by emailing me to let me know you want in, and by paying your deposit or in full with the link below (scroll down).
* This group will now meet online, and will be a combo of LIVE Zoom calls with me (& group members) Wednesday evenings AND self-guided coursework plus a private FB Group to check in each week.
* Past participants are welcome to join for 50% off- yes half price if you have been in Soul Support before.
* Coursework will be updated & fresh for returning members.
I consider this group to be my Signature Program. Through having led 6 rounds of Soul Support, I have been witness to the deep changes and powerful transformations people make, when gathering in a supportive circle with like-minded souls. I have watched participants let-go of long held patterns, limiting beliefs and self-sabotaging behaviors and step into a new life with courage and confidence. I have also seen women who are typically shy in a group, courageously blossom, open up, and be vulnerable.
I've been improving and refining this group for years, based on participant feedback and am always upgrading it. I am thrilled to bring you the latest of my own musings, insights and learnings along the path. My deepest hope is that this group will be a sacred place for women to land, to journey within to that deep soul space inside, to slow down, to listen, and to be present with 'what is'. There is no pressure to radically transform in this group- however, we will create a safe container for transformation to naturally occur, and I can almost promise it will.
We will come together each week in nonjudgmental, completely confidential space and be invited into a gentle inquiry of the spirit. Please note that this is not a 'social group'. We are creating a container of safe, sacred space. Please honor this sacred space in terms of entering the room quietly, being aware of others, showing up on time for our meetings, and letting us know if you might not make a meeting. We will discuss all of the ground rules to create a wonderful experience in our first session. Thank you for helping keep our container whole.
Soul Support Collective Curriculum:
This curriculum is still being updated for the Fall 2020 Group, so gives a sample, but will be revamped soon.
Week 1: Intention & Beginning:
* Welcome & setting up sacred, safe, confidential space
* Morning & evening rituals to nourish the soul & tune into YOU
* Setting up a home 'Soulspace' & support for the journey
Week 2: Grounding Into Presence & Deep Peace:
* Find your Core of Peace & Cultivate Inner Calm
* Nervous System Grounding & Alignment
* Listen to the body's signals and inner GPS
Week 3: Maps of the Soul:
* Explore The 'Change Cycle' as an important tool
* Honor & understand where you are on your own life's journey
* Embrace the stages/phases of transformation
Week 4: Releasing Resistance & Finding Relief:
* Identify what you are holding onto that no longer serves
* Find courage to release what is no longer supporting you
* Identify thoughts and stories that are holding you back
Week 5: Fall in LOVE with Your Whole Self:
* Practice radical self-love, self-compassion and WORTHINESS
* Create a love letter to your whole self- flaws and all!
* Cultivate clear boundaries as integral to the practice of self-love
Week 6: Intuition & Self-Trust~ Your Secret Superpowers:
* Tune into your bodies unique way of getting your attention
* Trusting anxiety as a sacred teacher & messenger
* Cultivate deep trust in your own unique inner experience
Week 7: Manifest Abundance & Miracles:
* Tap into the law of attraction from a grounded place
* Key principles for aligning with a life you LOVE
* Intuitive Vision Boarding to manifest your dreams & desires
Though group sharing, quiet meditation, guided visualization, journal prompts, inspirational readings, compassionate inquiry, cutting edge coaching tools, and fun 'lifework" (rather than homework) we will dive into these themes and a whole lot more! Every session will have a concrete exercise or activity that we do as a group to create deep change and lasting shifts.
Whether you are seeking a supportive group of women to connect with each week, are going through a time of grief, struggle or change, need space and time to just be with yourself, direction on your own life's path, or to tap into silence and stillness, this group is designed for YOU!
If you identify as more of an introvert, or feel 'shy' in groups, THAT IS OKAY!! I create a safe space where you are encouraged to participate to the degree that feels just right for you. If you need more time to open up, please take your time.
My intention is to create a safe and sacred container, where individual needs are honored and you are invited to listen to your needs and your own soul. Let's support each other in being who we truly are. Ultimately, you are in charge of your experience.
Sample Soul Support Group Session:
Details and new online format info coming soon.
There are no pre-requisites for this group, except an open mind and willing heart. Join us in creating a magical experience in a tight-knit circle of women, where we will shed the burdens that are binding us, listen to the whispers within and support each other along our soul's journey.
what this group is and is not
This coaching group is for high-functioning women who are seeking support & connection and to find peace and freedom in their lives. Note: Falling apart and melting down is OKAY!
This group is not a therapy group per se, but functions as a way for us to compost the past and move forward fearlessly and courageously into the light of a new way of being. In the spirit of safety and integrity, if you are suffering from a serious mental illness or require a lot of one on one attention, then this group is probably not for you. I am not a licensed mental health professional.
details & investment
We will be meeting Wednesday evenings for 7 weeks, details coming on exact timing.
NEW: You must apply to this group by filling out a brief form, to make sure this group is a good match for you at this time. You can simply email me back your answers:
Email Me for an application.
Dates for FALL 2020 Group-
Begins on the New Moon Sept. 16 and runs for 7 weeks.
PLEASE BRING A JOURNAL TO EACH GROUP!!
You may want to purchase a new journal for this special group.
Important: Please check in with the Private FB Group each week for reminders, updates, homework, assignments and inspiration. The group is a GREAT way to support each other during our journey together and you can use the safe container of our private FB Page to ask questions or get support and ideas from others in our program. We're all in this together!
Investment for the Program: $249
Make Your Deposit to Hold Your Spot HERE.
PAY IN FULL HERE.
Returning Members Pay in Full HERE. (50% off)
IMPORTANT: No one will be turned away due to lack of funds so PLEASE let me know if you need any financial support or a customized payment plan. I am happy to help.
* Access to our LIVE Zoom Session each Wednesday
* Private FB Forum for sharing & deepening
* Light support between weeks, as needed, via email (not text)- email@example.com
* Being cared for and supported in sacred space on your unique path
* Joining forces with amazing women in sacred space
* Opportunity to continue with discounted private coaching, if you so choose
Helpful & Inspiring Books & Resources for this Group:
(Feel free to purchase the ones that interest you or call out to you- you are not expected to purchase all these books-see what resonates with your soul!)
Finding Your Own North Star & Steering by Starlight (2 different books)
by Martha Beck or anything by Martha Beck
Outrageous Openness by Tosha Silver
Radical Acceptance by Tara Brach
Love Warrior by Glennon Doyle Melton
Broken Open by Elizabeth Lesser
Journey of the Heart by Melody Beattie
Braving the Wilderness by Brene Brown
Loving What Is by Byron Katie
There will not be any refunds given once you register for this group, unless we can fill your spot.
In that case I am happy to refund you in full minus a $20 processing fee.
** Any questions about whether this Soul Support Collective is right for you?
Call me at 802.839.8193 or email me.
I'm happy to chat about it or answer any questions you may have.