women's Soul support collective:
live your life deeply aligned with your soul...
This Winter, join me in a supportive group of wonderful women on a 3 month (6 Sundays & 3 Wednesday Evenings) journey of the Heart & Soul. This groups meets LIVE, in person, in Montpelier, Vermont and is only offered a few times each year.
It is open to 10 participants. SEE DETAILS + DATES BELOW.
BONUS: Feel free to come to my Deep Restorative Class from 4-5:15 pm at Embodied (right across the hall from my office) when our group meets on Wednesday nights. You can create a mini-retreat for yourself & come to group totally relaxed! Please note that you do need to pay the drop-in fee at Embodied.
I consider this group to be my Signature Program. Through having led 4 rounds of Soul Support, I have been witness to the deep changes and powerful transformations people make, when gathering in a supportive circle with like-minded souls. I have watched participants let-go of long held patterns, limiting beliefs and self-sabotaging behaviors and step into a new life with courage and confidence. I have also seen women who are typically shy in a group, courageously blossom, open up, and be vulnerable. This group deeply feeds my soul, which is why I offer it, in person, to YOU! There are so may on-line programs out there, but I truly feel that this in-person, collective gathering space is one of the most deeply supportive, transformative, healing cauldrons there is available to us.
I've been improving and refining this group for years, based on participant feedback and am always upgrading it. I am thrilled to bring you the latest of my own musings, insights and learnings along the path. My deepest hope is that this group will be a sacred place for women to land, to journey within to that deep soul space inside, to slow down, to listen, and to be present with 'what is'. There is no pressure to radically transform in this group- however, we will create a safe container for transformation to naturally occur, and I can almost promise it will.
We will come together each week in nonjudgmental, completely confidential space and be invited into a gentle inquiry of the spirit. Please note that this is not a 'social group'. We are creating a container of safe, sacred space. Please honor this sacred space in terms of entering the room quietly, being aware of others, showing up on time for our meetings, and letting us know if you might not make a meeting. We will discuss all of the ground rules to create a wonderful experience in our first session. Thank you for helping keep our container whole.
Soul Support Collective Curriculum:
(subject to change depending on the time of year & the needs of the group)
Week 1: Intention & Beginning:
* Welcome & setting up sacred, safe, confidential space
* Morning & evening rituals to nourish the soul & tune into YOU
* Setting up a home 'Soulspace' & support for the journey
Week 2: Grounding Into Presence & Deep Peace:
* Find your Core of Peace & Cultivate Inner Calm
* Nervous System Grounding & Alignment
* Listen to the body's signals and inner GPS
Week 3: Maps of the Soul:
* Explore The 'Change Cycle' as an important tool
* Honor & understand where you are on your own life's journey
* Embrace the stages/phases of transformation
Week 4: Releasing Resistance & Finding Relief:
* Identify what you are holding onto that no longer serves
* Find courage to release what is no longer supporting you
* Identify thoughts and stories that are holding you back
Week 5: Fall in LOVE with Your Whole Self:
* Practice radical self-love, self-compassion and WORTHINESS
* Create a love letter to your whole self- flaws and all!
* Cultivate clear boundaries as integral to the practice of self-love
Week 6: Intuition & Self-Trust~ Your Secret Superpowers:
* Tune into your bodies unique way of getting your attention
* Trusting anxiety as a sacred teacher & messenger
* Cultivate deep trust in your own unique inner experience
Week 7: Manifest Abundance & Miracles:
* Tap into the law of attraction from a grounded place
* Key principles for aligning with a life you LOVE
* Intuitive Vision Boarding to manifest your dreams & desires
Week 8: Roadblocks, Shadows & Demons on the Path:
* Explore the realm of shadow and what that means
* Transform any residual guilt, shame, obligation or gunk
* Understand how life is happening 'for us' and not 'to us'.
Week 9: Celebration & Appreciation!
* Honor your journey with appreciation and celebration
* Ritual to close our group and move forward with grace
* Name and share the pearls of wisdom we are taking with us
Though group sharing, quiet meditation, guided visualization, journal prompts, inspirational readings, compassionate inquiry, cutting edge coaching tools, and fun 'lifework" (rather than homework) we will dive into these themes and a whole lot more! Every session will have a concrete exercise or activity that we do as a group to create deep change and lasting shifts.
Whether you are seeking a supportive group of women to connect with each week, are going through a time of grief, struggle or change, need space and time to just be with yourself, direction on your own life's path, or to tap into silence and stillness, this group is designed for YOU!
If you identify as more of an introvert, or feel 'shy' in groups, THAT IS OKAY!! I create a safe space where you are encouraged to participate to the degree that feels just right for you. If you need more time to open up, please take your time.
My intention is to create a safe and sacred container, where individual needs are honored and you are invited to listen to your needs and your own soul. Let's support each other in being who we truly are. Ultimately, you are in charge of your experience.
Sample Soul Support Group Session:
- Welcome, settle in, brief introduction to the week's theme
- 10 minute lightly guided, silent meditation to become present
- Journal prompts/ writing from the heart
- Brief sharing/check-in with our body, mind and spirit
- Stretch/ bathroom/ tea & snack break
- Hands-on activity or coaching tools related to the day's theme:
(each session will have a different activity or inquiry)
- We close each session with a powerful reading or poem to support the week's theme and suggested lifework to take into the coming week to deepen & grow.
There are no pre-requisites for this group, except an open mind and willing heart. Join us in creating a magical experience in a tight-knit circle of women, where we will shed the burdens that are binding us, listen to the whispers within and support each other along our soul's journey.
This intimate group is limited to 10 participants so reserve your spot below asap! This is not a drop-in class.
what this group is and is not
This coaching group is for high-functioning women who are seeking support & connection and to find peace and freedom in their lives. Note: Falling apart and melting down is OKAY!
This group is not a therapy group per se, but functions as a way for us to compost the past and move forward fearlessly and courageously into the light of a new way of being. In the spirit of safety and integrity, if you are suffering from a serious mental illness or require a lot of one on one attention, then this group is probably not for you. I am not a licensed mental health professional.
details & investment
2-4 pm Sundays & 6:30-8:30 pm Wednesdays at my coaching office,
(9, 2 hour sessions in total)
7 Main Street, Suite #203 in Montpelier, Vermont:
NEW: You must apply to this group by filling out a brief form, to make sure this group is a good match for you at this time. You can simply email me back your answers:
Email Me for an application.
Dates for Winter into Spring Session-
Feb. 9 & 16 (2-4 pm Sundays)
Feb. 26 (6:30-8:30 Wednesday)
No group the week of March 2nd.
March 11 (6:30-8:30 pm Wednesday)
March 15, 22 & 29 (2-4 pm Sundays)
April 1 (6:30-8:30 pm Wednesday)
April 5th (final group- 2-4 pm Sunday)
* Please note that we will not have any make up/ snow days. If you miss a group, please catch up with me or another group member. You can also check in on our private FB Page for inspirations and updates. I will often post poems or other relevant tidbits there from the day's session.
* There is a kitchenette in my office, so I will always have tea and hot water ready for us.
Feel free to bring snacks or whatever you would like as well.
PLEASE BRING A JOURNAL TO EACH GROUP!!
You may want to purchase a new journal for this special group.
Important: I know we all have busy schedules and weekends are precious.
Although I don't expect you to have perfect attendance, please do your best to make each session. Also, please check in with the FB group each week for reminders, updates, homework and inspiration. It's not just about your needs, but also being there for others who are taking this journey. Thank you for your consideration and for helping keep our container vibrant and safe!
Investment: $165/ month if paid in 3 payments due by January 15, Feb. 1 & March 1.
OR $450 paid in full for 3 months (save $45):
Please note I cannot guarantee your place until you have paid either in full or a deposit of 1 payment ($165). Once you have paid either deposit or in full, you are IN.
There are 10 spots in this intimate group- sign up today!!
* All materials, handouts and supplies
* Access to group each Sunday
* Private FB Forum for sharing & deepening
* One private 50-min coaching session with me ($90 value)
* Light support between weeks, as needed, via email (not text)- email@example.com
* Being cared for and supported in sacred space on your unique path
* Joining forces with amazing women in sacred space
* Opportunity to continue with private coaching, if you so choose
I'd like to pay in 3 easy payments (click on the links):
(you can pay each month using this link and I will bill you if you forget a payment)
I'd like to pay in full & save $45:
Helpful & Inspiring Books & Resources for this Group:
(Feel free to purchase the ones that interest you or call out to you- you are not expected to purchase all these books-see what resonates with your soul!)
Finding Your Own North Star & Steering by Starlight (2 different books)
by Martha Beck or anything by Martha Beck
Outrageous Openness by Tosha Silver
Radical Acceptance by Tara Brach
Love Warrior by Glennon Doyle Melton
Broken Open by Elizabeth Lesser
Journey of the Heart by Melody Beattie
Braving the Wilderness by Brene Brown
Loving What Is by Byron Katie
There will not be any refunds given once you register for this group, unless we can fill your spot.
In that case I am happy to refund you in full minus a $20 processing fee.
** Any questions about whether this Soul Support Collective is right for you?
Call me at 802.839.8193 or email me.
I'm happy to chat about it or answer any questions you may have.