women's Soul support collective:
live your life deeply aligned with your soul...
This Fall, join me in a supportive group of wonderful women on a 7 week, intimate guided journey of the Heart & Soul. This groups meets LIVE, online (Zoom/ not in person) and is available roughly twice per year in the early fall and late winter.
PLEASE NOTE THESE IMPORTANT NEW DETAILS:
* You can reserve your spot for the Fall Group NOW by emailing me to let me know you want in, and by paying your sliding scale fee with the link below (scroll down). Feel free to reach out with any questions at this email as well.
* This group will now meet online, and will be a combo of LIVE Zoom calls with me (& group members) Thursday Mornings @ 10 am AND self-guided coursework plus a private FB Group to check in each week. Each session will include coaching tools & experiential practices to take into your week.
Live calls are 75 minutes. New Group Begins Oct. 1, 2020.
* Past participants are welcome to join for 50% off- yes half price if you have been in Soul Support before!
* Coursework is updated & fresh for returning members.
I consider this group to be my Signature Program. Through having led 6 rounds of Soul Support, I have been witness to the deep changes and powerful transformations people make, when gathering in a supportive circle with like-minded souls. I have watched participants let-go of long held patterns, limiting beliefs and self-sabotaging behaviors and step into a new life with courage and confidence. I receive emails from women who have finally lived a dream, released something that wasn't working for them or manifested their soulful visions. I have also seen women who are typically shy in a group, courageously blossom, open up, and be vulnerable.
I've been improving and refining this group for years, based on participant feedback and am always upgrading it. I am thrilled to bring you the latest of my own musings, insights and learnings along the path. My deepest hope is that this group will be a sacred place for women to land, to journey within to that deep soul space inside, to slow down, to listen, and to be present with 'what is'.
We will come together each week in nonjudgmental, completely confidential space and be invited into a gentle inquiry of the spirit. We are creating a container of safe, sacred space. We will discuss all of the ground rules to create a wonderful experience in our first session. Thank you for helping keep our container whole.
Soul Support Collective Curriculum:
We will dive deep into each of these weekly themes and turn & contemplate each one like a shell or pebble in our palm.
Week 1: GROUND:
* Ground into presence & peace no matter what is going on for you in your life or in this wild world.
* Set your intention for Soul Collective.
* Orient to the group & yourself at this time.
Week 2: LISTEN:
* What does it mean to deeply listen to ourselves, our bodies and souls, the needs of the world and each other?
* Explore different layers of listening.
* Cultivate the practice of stillness & silence in everyday life.
Week 3: NAVIGATE:
* Where am on my life's path in this moment?
* How do I attune to the earth's rhythms and cycles?
* Discover ways to navigate your soul's voyage with ease & flow using the sun, moon, and life stages as your guide.
Week 4: RELEASE:
* Let go of old stories, habits & expectations.
* Get curious about what you are ready to surrender.
* Make space for the new to begin emerging & taking root.
Week 5: EMBRACE:
* What do I need to accept & embrace right now?
* How do I honor the parts of myself that need love, acceptance and attention?
* What life changes do I need to honor and accept?
Week 6: MANIFEST:
* As the old falls away, what is wanting to come forth creatively?
* Discover your own visions, dreams & intentions.
* Learn to trust what you deeply desire for yourself & the world.
Week 7: CELEBRATE:
* Honoring our journey and time together.
* The practice of celebrating & acknowledging our lives, successes, milestones and rites of passage as a supportive tool.
* We'll enjoy a ritual to close our time together.
* Supportive Steps for Moving Forward into Winter.
Though group sharing, quiet meditation, guided visualization, journal prompts, inspirational readings, compassionate inquiry, cutting edge coaching tools, and fun 'lifework" (rather than homework) we will dive into these themes and a whole lot more!
Whether you are seeking a supportive group of women to connect with each week, are going through a time of grief, struggle or change, need space and time to just be with yourself, direction on your own life's path, or to tap into silence and stillness, this group is designed for YOU!
If you identify as more of an introvert, or feel 'shy' in groups, THAT IS OKAY!! I create a safe space where you are encouraged to participate to the degree that feels just right for you. If you need more time to open up, please take your time.
My intention is to create a safe and sacred container, where individual needs are honored and you are invited to listen to your needs and your own soul. Let's support each other in being who we truly are. Ultimately, you are in charge of your experience.
Sample Soul Support Group Session:
~ Light candle and center
~ Inspirational reading or poem
~ Guided 20 min. silent mediation
~ Journal Prompt
~ Review of the week's theme
~ Open sharing from our hearts
~ Homework & Closing
There are no pre-requisites for this group, except an open mind and willing heart. Join us in creating a magical experience in a tight-knit circle of women, where we will shed the burdens that are binding us, listen to the whispers within and support each other along our soul's journey.
what this group is and is not
This coaching group is for high-functioning women who are seeking support & connection and to find peace and freedom in their lives. Note: Falling apart and melting down is OKAY!
This group is not a therapy group per se, but functions as a way for us to compost the past and move forward fearlessly and courageously into the light of a new way of being. In the spirit of safety and integrity, if you are suffering from a serious mental illness or require a lot of one on one attention, then this group is probably not for you. I am not a licensed mental health professional.
details & investment
We will be meeting for 7 consecutive Thursday Mornings from 10-11:15 am.
You will receive prompts and coursework before each session and then have experiential activities to take into your week to reinforce the themes and stay engaged.
You are encouraged to participate in ways that work for you.
All zoom calls will be recorded and posted the next day, so it's totally okay if you miss a call.
NEW: You must apply to this group by filling out a brief form, to make sure this group is a good match for you at this time. You can simply email me back your answers:
Email Me for an application.
Dates for FALL 2020 Group-
Begins on the FULL Harvest Moon Oct. 1 and runs through Nov. 12th.
PLEASE BRING A JOURNAL TO EACH GROUP!!
You may want to purchase a new journal for this special group.
Important: Please check in with the Private FB Group each week for reminders, updates, homework, assignments and inspiration. The group is a GREAT way to support each other during our journey together and you can use the safe container of our private FB Page to ask questions or get support and ideas from others in our program. We're all in this together!
Investment for the Program:
Sliding Scale: $175-$245 (you decide what works for you at this time)
(returning members take 50% the full price so $122)
PAY IN FULL HERE. (you type in your price)
Returning Members Pay in Full HERE. (50% off)
IMPORTANT: No one will be turned away due to lack of funds so PLEASE let me know if you need any financial support or a customized payment plan. I am happy to help.
* Access to our LIVE Zoom Session each Thursday
* FREE access to New Moon Restorative (Oct. 17, 2-3:30 pm)
* Private, confidential FB Forum for sharing & deepening
* Light support between weeks, as needed, via email (not text)- firstname.lastname@example.org
* Being cared for and supported in sacred space on your unique path
* Joining forces with amazing women in sacred space
* Opportunity to continue with discounted private coaching, if you so choose
Helpful & Inspiring Books & Resources for this Group:
(Feel free to purchase the ones that interest you or call out to you- you are not expected to purchase all these books-see what resonates with your soul!)
Finding Your Own North Star & Steering by Starlight (2 different books)
by Martha Beck or anything by Martha Beck
Me And White Supremacy by Layla Saad
Outrageous Openness by Tosha Silver
Radical Acceptance by Tara Brach
Love Warrior by Glennon Doyle Melton
Broken Open by Elizabeth Lesser
Journey of the Heart by Melody Beattie
Braving the Wilderness by Brene Brown
Loving What Is by Byron Katie
There will not be any refunds given once you register for this group, unless we can fill your spot.
In that case I am happy to refund you in full minus a $20 processing fee.
** Any questions about whether this Soul Support Collective is right for you?
Call me at 802.839.8193 or email me.
I'm happy to chat about it or answer any questions you may have.