Welcome Summer 2020!
It's a very different kind of summer in the world of YOGA. I am here to support you. I hope you enjoy these creative offerings, including OUTDOOR YOGA on my porch!
You are welcome here.
For now, due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, all virtual classes, workshops and events have been moved to a platform called Zoom. Take a moment to familiarize yourself with zoom, if you have not already. Other classes are held at my home in town.
A few important things:
* If you are not on my mailing list, please subscribe now! This will make it easy for you to get all the goodies & enable me to keep in good touch regarding classes, changes, zoom passwords to get into meetings, etc.
* Please don't hesitate to email me if you have any issues using Zoom, or getting into a class or coaching call. Or, feel free to call or text me at 802.839.8193.
* For All Coaching Clients and National Life Yoga Students, use my Private Zoom LINK.Please log into this meeting room about 10 minutes before your class or session begins. Please avoid logging into this room at other random times.
Thank you for supporting my woman-owned small business during this challenging time.
SUMMER Yoga Workshops, Classes & Events:
I'm so pleased to announce my schedule for teaching gentle yoga classes on my beautiful & peaceful shady porch in Montpelier, Vermont this summer. Enjoy a quiet, safe & intimate setting, with birds singing and breezes blowing, by the gardens.
* Peaceful Morning Yoga- On My Shady Porch in Montpelier:
Thursday July 9th: 9-10:15 am SOLD OUT (please note this is Thursday/ most of the others are Tues)
(100% of the income from this inaugural class will go to the Yoga Diversity Initiative)
Tuesday July 14th: 9-10:15 am
Saturday July 18th: 1-2:30 pm (new moon restorative on zoom/ not in person- see below)
Tuesday July 21: 9-10:15 am (on the new moon)
Tuesday August 4th: 9-10:15 am
Saturday August 8th: 10-11:15 am (special Lughnasa Practice followed by potluck brunch & garden tea/ coffee)
This will be a regular practice but with a theme about this Gaelic festival that honors the first harvest and high summer.
Tuesday August 11th: 9-10:15 am
Tuesday August 18th: 9-10:15 am (on the new moon)
* Limited to 8 participants & absolutely must pre-pay and pre-register. No cash accepted.
* Social distancing required (mats will be spaced 6 feet apart). Masks NOT required during practice.
* 7 spots on an elevated porch and 1 spot on the lawn (first come/ first served).
* All spots on the porch are in the shade and lawn spots are sun or shade.
* First 8 to sign up for each class, get a spot, so sign up well in advance.
* This will be a gentle guided practice, open to all levels.
* Bathroom available if necessary, but please be considerate a try to take care of this before you arrive.
* If you need financial support, just let me know- no one will be turned away for lack of funds.
* This is a gentle-ish class with delicious & deep stretching, breathing, grounding & centering.
Steps to Register For Porch Yoga:
1) Pay Here: $15: paypal.me/anjalibudreski or Venmo: @anjali-budreski
or 5 classes for $60: paypal.me/anjalibudreski
PLEASE NOTE: You are welcome to put ANY of these classes on the 5 class card- even the workshops!
2) Email me here with YES, I WANT IN and the specific days you choose.
3) Once you pay you are considered signed up & registered. Do not come if you are not registered & paid.
4) You will receive an email with the address & information, shortly after you register,
as well as Covid Safety Guidelines for yoga practice. Please read all guidelines BEFORE coming to my home.
5) If it's raining you will receive a zoom link a half hour before class.
For weather-related questions, please text me at 802.839.8193.
For Porch Yoga Please Bring: Your own water bottle & yoga mat + these optional items if you would like:
Eye pillow, blocks, strap and cushion or blanket for savasana.
Looking for a PRIVATE or Semi-Private Porch Session? Just Email Me.
* New Moon Restorative:
Saturday July 18th, 1-2:30 pm EST Live on ZOOM/ Virtual (not in person)
A 90 Minute Gentle/ Restorative Yoga Practice to Connect with the Cycles and Rhythms of the Moon:
This deeply relaxing and gentle class will incorporate blissful restorative and yin poses & a guided visualization.
Learn about the energy of the new moon, plant a seed of intention for the lunar cycle and learn what this particular
new moon is all about and how it might relate to your everyday life.
Come as you are. Beginners or those new to yoga are welcome.
Steps to Register for New Moon Workshops:
1) Pay Here: Sliding Scale: $15-35: paypal.me/anjalibudreski or Venmo: @anjali-budreski
2) Email me here with YES, I WANT IN.
3) Once you pay you are considered signed up & registered.
4) You will receive a private zoom link to the class about an hour before class begins.
** If you feel moved to support my work via a Virtual Tip or Donation, you can easily do so here: paypal.me/anjalibudreski
Or via VENMO @anjali-budreski. I so so appreciate anything you feel moved to offer at this time. Especially for any donation-based offerings. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will certainly pay it forward in any ways I am able.