More Joy, More Peace Retreat
Join us for our Annual Autumn Retreat in Vermont's Northeast Kingdom!
Anjali Budreski & Juli Ford Alhadeff team up to bring you a weekend retreat tucked away in the Northeast Corner of Vermont at the gorgeous and peaceful Sky Meadow Retreat. It's the PERFECT setting for a weekend of community, connection, rest, renewal, joy, peace, play, contemplation and time just for you!!
Our Fall Weekend has a delightfully cozy feel, as the last leaves are falling, the wood stove is burning, the final crops are being stored or preserved and we are beckoned to begin turning within and turning toward Winter's magic. Autumn is a time of release, surrender and letting go, while creating intimacy with ourselves and others around hearth and home and the inner flame that stays lit all year long. It's a wonderful time to say good-bye to summer, to release the dead weight of whatever doesn't serve and to begin dreaming in the new. Although it's not a time of active manifestation, it's the perfect time to dream & vision. This time of year is considered the 'New Year' in some cultures and traditions, as it's believed that the new cycle begins in the quiet sweet darkness of Autumn.
This Year's Theme: The Change Cycle-
The Change Cycle (according to Martha Beck) is composed of
4 Squares, each connected to a season, and we have an entire weekend to explore these deeply!
Square 1) Death & Rebirth (Fall)
Square 2) Dreaming & Scheming (Winter)
Square 3) The Hero's Saga (Spring)
Square 4) The Promised Land (Summer)
Using myth and metaphor, we will deeply explore the different aspects of transformation and change in our lives and come to understand (and have compassion for) wherever we are on our own journey. We all travel through different phases, chapters and seasons of our lives, just as the summer turns into fall and then winter comes. Sometimes we welcome it wholeheartedly and at other times we resist it strongly, clinging to what is comfortable and familiar. The Change Cycle demystifies the process, helping us to really know and understand where we are in any given moment, offering us support, understanding, acceptance and even helping us to find the humor along the way. During this retreat you will come to understand exactly where you are in the squares, and also gain and understanding of all the squares so you can be prepared for different cycles as they come along.
This Retreat is Perfectly Designed For YOU If:
* You are currently contemplating a change, undergoing a big change, or have just come through one (that pretty much is all of us!)
* You want to better understand your personal path/purpose/vision or potential in this life.
* You want some 'soul support', community and connection and to not feel isolated or alone in your struggles.
* You crave time and space to just BE and to have the time & space to listen to the voice of wisdom within.
* You want some 'breathing space' to retreat in a beautiful setting and to be your authentic self with other like-minded seekers.
* You crave deep, meaningful social interactions and intimacy with others, rather than staying 'on the surface'.
* You love nature, beauty, amazing organic food made with love, simplicity, ease, and time away from the 'normal' (whatever that is- LOL) routines of life.
* You are a lover of spiritual work, yoga, mediation, creativity, the healing arts, organic healthy eating and more!
* You want to live connected to your core of calm and peace, rather than operate from a place of fear, anxiety or lack.
* You seek to live your life truly aligned with your SOUL & your deepest core values.
Sample Daily Schedule:
Sunrise Meditation or Sleep In
Gentle Morning Yoga
Group Activity where we dive into one of the Squares of the Change Cycle: Journaling/Writing, Reflecting, Sharing, Listening & Learning.
Nature Walk or Dive into Another Square
Blissful Restorative Yoga
Campfire & Whole Group Activity Such as: Dancing, Singing, Drumming, Bonfire Ritual or Art Project.
Investment & Location:
Early Bird is Sept. 15th. Don't miss the discount!
$400 (Early Bird & Repeater Discount)
$450 (After Sept. 15th)
Cost includes- Shared accommodations in beautiful renovated barn, spacious bunk-rooms with large beds and loads of light, 3 hearty, organic, vegetarian meals a day beginning with dinner Friday and ending with lunch on Sunday, and all yoga classes & activities.
* You may request if you'd like to share a room with someone, just let us know! Bunk rooms are shared with about 4 people. These are DELUX hand-made bunks- Full-sized rather than twin and very comfortable.
Location- Sky Meadow is located less than an hour north of Montpelier and St. Johnsbury, Vermont, near Greensboro and Hardwick, in the tiny town of Stannard. Driving times are approximately:
• 1.5 hours from Burlington, Vermont
• 2 hours from Montreal, Quebec
• 4 hours from Boston
• 6 hours from New York City
We are only 45 minutes from Interstate 91 and our roads are in good shape year round, all the way to our front door. The nearest public transportation would be a bus or train to Montpelier, or airplane to Burlington.
LINK TO DIRECTIONS
Questions, Comments, Concerns?
Don't hesitate to email Anjali or Juli:
or call 802.839.8193
We can't wait to host you on retreat in Vermont!
* Space is limited and this retreat sells out so please don't wait to register if you would like to be guaranteed a spot.