More Joy, More Peace Retreat
Join us for our Annual Autumn Retreat in Vermont's Northeast Kingdom! SORRY, THIS RETREAT IS FULL. You are welcome to ask us to take your name in case someone cancels.
Please note that this year's retreat is 3 nights:
We begin on Friday evening and end by Monday noon.
Anjali Budreski & Juli Ford Alhadeff team up to bring you a weekend retreat tucked away in the Northeast Corner of Vermont at the gorgeous and peaceful Sky Meadow Retreat. It's the PERFECT setting for a weekend of community, connection, rest, renewal, joy, peace, play, contemplation and time just for you!!
Our Fall Weekend has a delightfully cozy feel, as the last leaves are falling, the wood stove is burning, the final crops are being stored or preserved and we are beckoned to begin turning within and turning toward Winter's magic. Autumn is a time of release, surrender and letting go, while creating intimacy with ourselves and others around hearth and home and the inner flame that stays lit all year long. It's a wonderful time to release the dead weight of whatever doesn't serve and to begin dreaming in the new. Although it's not a time of active manifestation, it's the perfect time to dream & vision. This time of year is considered the 'New Year' in some cultures and traditions, as it's believed that the new cycle begins in the quiet sweet darkness of Autumn.
This Year's Theme:
We are still crafting the specifics of this year's theme, and any additional inspirations, but know it will be a juicy one!!
Autumn is the perfect time to hit the pause button, take stock of your life and enter into the dreamtime of winter clear of the clutter, beliefs, thoughts and patterns of behavior that are weighing you down. Just as the trees release their leaves in the fall and draw all of their life force energy into their core, we too can 'be like trees' and practice courageously letting go of who we think we 'should' be in order to align with who we truly are. This takes some chipping away at old beliefs or ways of being that may be habitual but are not serving your heart's deepest intent.
As we allow the old to gracefully die and fall away, it creates beautiful open space for the new to come in and take root. Into the open space, fresh possibilities, potentials and dreams can come in and we can play with the many choices that we have. We realize that anxiety and depression are sometimes the result of ignoring or pushing down our own deepest impulses and yearnings.
In the safe container of our retreat, there will be time to get very quiet and LISTEN to the story of your life at this time. To tune into the ebb and flow and align with the natural cycles that are present both in nature and in our psyches. From this quiet place and connection with our own inner truth, there will be an opportunity to ritually release and lay our burdens down. To shed what is not even ours to keep and draw our vital life force energy back into our CORE.
Together, we will then begin to honor and attune to what wants to be born. Perhaps there is a change you are seeking but don't quite know how to begin the process, or life feels like it's rolling along, but you have the nagging feeling that 'something is missing' that could bring you more alive and into a greater sense of wholeness and vitality. We will explore the felt sense of our bodies, minds and spirits with curiosity and a generous dose of self-compassion and loving-kindness for our shared humanity.
As we begin to truly LISTEN and RESPOND with love instead of fear, our lives being to realign in both practical and miraculous new ways. A weekend retreat is a deeply powerful space in which to come home to your true self and to keep leaning in to the life that is quietly or loudly, calling out to you. You will also leave this retreat with new inspiration, resources, concrete tools and personalized baby steps to take as you journey toward your own life aligned with SOUL.
This Retreat is Perfectly Designed For YOU If:
* You are currently contemplating a change, undergoing a big change, or have just come through one (that pretty much is all of us!)
* You want to better understand your personal path/purpose/vision or potential in this life.
* You want some 'soul support', community and connection and to not feel isolated or alone in your struggles.
* You crave time and space to just BE and to have the time & space to listen to the voice of wisdom within.
* You want some 'breathing space' to retreat in a beautiful setting and to be your authentic self with other like-minded seekers.
* You crave deep, meaningful social interactions and intimacy with others, rather than staying 'on the surface'.
* You love nature, beauty, amazing organic food made with love, simplicity, ease, and time away from the 'normal' (whatever that is- LOL) routines of life.
* You are a lover of spiritual work, yoga, mediation, creativity, the healing arts, organic healthy eating and more!
* You want to live connected to your core of calm and peace, rather than operate from a place of fear, anxiety or lack.
* You seek to live your life truly aligned with your SOUL & your deepest core values.
* You desire to deeply trust yourself and your intuition to guide your own next steps!
Sample Daily Schedule:
Sunrise Meditation or Sleep In
Gentle Morning Yoga
Group Activity to explore our theme
Nature Walk to meditation hut & more time to dive into the theme
Blissful Restorative Yoga
Campfire & Whole Group Activity Such as: Dancing, Singing, Drumming, Bonfire Ritual or Art Project.
Investment & Location: THIS RETREAT IS FULL!
Early Bird is Sept. 20th. Don't miss the discount!
$550 (Early Bird & Repeater Discount)
$575 (After Sept. 15th)
$100 (Non-refundable deposit to guarantee your spot)
Balance due by Sept. 15th.
Cost includes- Shared accommodations in beautiful renovated barn, spacious bunk-rooms with large beds and loads of light, 3 hearty, organic, vegetarian meals a day beginning with dinner Friday and ending with lunch on Monday, and all yoga classes & activities.
* You may request if you'd like to share a room with someone, just let us know! Bunk rooms are shared with about 4 people. These are DELUX hand-made bunks- Full-sized rather than twin and very comfortable.
* Private rooms cost a tad more and are available upon request.
Location- Sky Meadow is located less than an hour north of Montpelier and St. Johnsbury, Vermont, near Greensboro and Hardwick, in the tiny town of Stannard. Driving times are approximately:
• 1.5 hours from Burlington, Vermont
• 2 hours from Montreal, Quebec
• 4 hours from Boston
• 6 hours from New York City
We are only 45 minutes from Interstate 91 and our roads are in good shape year round, all the way to our front door. The nearest public transportation would be a bus or train to Montpelier, or airplane to Burlington.
LINK TO DIRECTIONS
Questions, Comments, Concerns?
Don't hesitate to email Anjali or Juli:
or call 802.839.8193
We can't wait to host you on retreat in Vermont!
* Space is limited and this retreat sells out so please don't wait to register if you would like to be guaranteed a spot.